In a world full of good and evil, there is a person that works tirelessly to keep the balance in check. A person whose name is spoken in a whisper when it needs to be said aloud. A person who does what they can, when they can and sometimes, even more than they can.
That person is not me, but I was nominated for the Lovely Blog award regardless 🙂
I must thank the wonderful Johanna over at The Manicheans for nominating me along with 9 other wonderful people; one of them may be the person of whom I speak…
Here are the rules:
Thank the person who nominated you for the award.
Share seven possibly unknown things about yourself.
Nominate fifteen or so bloggers you admire.
Contact the chosen bloggers to let them know and link back to them.
So now I must think of seven things… Thinking… Thinking…
1. I am terrified of spiders. Ever since I was a small child. Yes, seriously.
2. I am taller than my father, and we are biologically father and daughter.
3. One of my favourite TV shows of all time is Dead Like Me. Oh, and Six Feet Under.
4. I have three cats: Curtis, Chloe and Char.
5. I hope to win the lottery some day. Perhaps I should start buying tickets…
6. When I’m down I sing ‘The Babysitting Blues‘. Ain’t no doubt!
7. I saw Magic Mike on the weekend and I didn’t go for the story!
So now I have to nominate 15 people…
Wolf Scott http://wolfscottcom.wordpress.com/
Shah Wharton http://shahwharton.com//
David Jon Fuller http://www.davidjonfuller.com/
Zane Bradey http://zanebradey.blogspot.ca/
William Butler http://williambutlerblog.blogspot.ca/
Joseph A. Pinto http://www.josephpinto.wordpress.com/
J. Marie Ravenshaw http://jmarieravenshaw.wordpress.com/
Nina D’Arcangela http://sotetangyal.wordpress.com/
Rebecca Snow http://cemeteryflower.blog.com/
Okay so it says to nominate 15 people but I think these 9 make a much more eclectic mix 🙂 Enjoy!